mass sync product with google shopping

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

how to mass publish n sync my shopify products with google shopping using the standard free shopify apps for google shopping?

or any other way?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2560 183 400

Hi @fxmagnet,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

When using the Google Shopping app by default all of your products would sync with the app or you can follow the steps in that helpful guide Shopify has for it here to select which individual products you would like to sync. 

Shopify also made a step by step set up guide for the Google Shopping app which also explains part of the syncing process that you can read here

19-09-fgwc4-4jh9c

Other than this method of syncing there isn't another way to do it such as doing it bulk/ by mass. 

I hope this helps and answers your question. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I think there's either missing steps or missing points here in the tutorial.

#1 my products are not automatically synced with google shopping, I have to edit all products n make it available on the google shopping

#2 right after I made the products available, there r still missing steps , that my products are still not shown directly in the google shopping it turned out to be 'pending' before it's accepted in google shopping (3-5 days before shown)

now my next job is to add more products, n ensure it'll 'automatically' (not sure of it'll happen or not) to google shopping

but just lets see

thx

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2560 183 400

Hi @fxmagnet,

#1 my products are not automatically synced with google shopping, I have to edit all products n make it available on the google shopping

I completely understand what you mean with this. For a product to sync with Google Shopping it must first meet all the requirements. In doing some research for you on this I did find out that it's possible to use a bulk action to make several products available on Google Shopping at once. You can see where it says this in the screenshot I made of the helpful guide Shopify made about Syncing Products for the Google Shopping app below:

19-09-ucfyw-x31wx

You can find the link for making products available on different channels from that guide here

Apologies for not catching that in my first reply to you about this. 

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

I just launched my Google Shopping Course... covers a lot of shopping questions byond syncing your feed. It's 2.5 hours long and might help you. Good luck with shopping

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes