mobile view

Milaovens
5 0 0

Hi, 

My website is now complete and live, when i check my store on mobile (iphone) is is cutting out a lot of text. On the customise and preview on my laptop it is showing that it is all in place? Any help will be appreciated.

0 Likes
Granitistore
2 0 0

same here! but for android user like me, it's not  an issue.

0 Likes
Milaovens
5 0 0

Any help????

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
172 4 16

@Milaovens @Granitistore  Hello there if you need my help let me know. you have to figure out mobile customization. go to customize template then there will be an option for mobile view do some changes there. if is it a logo then add a mobile logo separate ac to mobile size. in case you both unable to solve let me know i will help. hope my solution work for both of you. 

0 Likes
Milaovens
5 0 0

Hi,

I have tried this... It looks perfect on the customise mobile view but on my actual phone when i view the website it is not right

0 Likes
Granitistore
2 0 0

Granitistore_1-1613115890851.png

Granitistore_0-1613115811105.png

When i clicked on the "Refine by" button. Text aren't showing.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Tourist
172 4 16

@Granitistore this is a problem with them if you give me access i can help you out. I have to do some setting i think a pop box is opening that reason showing white space. you can give access to yupsoftware4@gmail.com and let me try for you. thank you.

0 Likes
huraz578
1 0 0

yes its a very serious and common issue that every bigner is facing in these days I also faced this issue because when I tested in my laptop android option it shows that all is perfect but not on real android phone but you can see in this platform and take guidance from some experts.

0 Likes
mahek342
1 0 0

can you show us screenshots?

it would be looked like that.

0 Likes