multiple discount codes

Shopify Partner
2 0 2

We could really use % Discount + Free shipping option right now.

Anyone using an app or something else as a workaround?

Thanks!

2 Likes
Tourist
10 0 7

Please add us as well. voltnow.com

Our current standard shipping is $5.95 <$75 and Free over $75.

I would like to create a coupon code that gave a $ off or % off AND free standard shipping.

2 Likes
1 0 1

Please add us to the internal request as well.

We would like to be able to do % discounts as well as an incentive over a certain price. It seems a bit ridiculous, to be honest, that this thread was started in 2012 and Shopify still hasn't gotten around to creating this feature. 

Thanks,

SFBC.

1 Like
3 0 0

Hi Jamie,

We'd like to offer 15% off + free pair of laces under one code. please can you add us

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

I need this too. +1.

legendwearable.com
0 Likes
1 0 0

Please add us as well.

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 6

I just sent a tweet to Shopify to see if we get any response. It has been over 4 years since this thread first started!

Send a tweet to them with a link to the thread! Let's get a little attention on this!

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 148

Hey everyone!

We got your tweet, Dave. :) We're taking a look at the comments on this thread and a couples others as we work on our gameplan for this year!

Feel free to leave any comments and feedback here and a Shopify employee will chime in with new developments as they arise.

- Alex

2 Likes
2 0 1

This would make our Shopify store run so much smoother and reduce the amount of "busy work" we have to do in a given day. The sooner the better.

0 Likes
Excursionist
18 0 6

THANKS Alex! 

0 Likes