my sales

victorias1021
8 0 0

When customers are checking out there is a 10% discount being added. Can someone help me understand how to fix that? I have looked everywhere. 

thank you

0 Likes
Finley
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
161 17 20

Hi @victorias1021!

This is Finley from the Social Care team at Shopify.

Thanks for your question!

From what you shared, it sounds like you have an active discount code. You can disable this or change the requirements for this discount code by heading to the Discounts tab on the left-hand side of the Shopify Admin like so:

21-01-m9nn3-zbu4j.

From there, you'll see the discount codes for your store. Click on any existing discount to see further details:

21-01-j72ag-kp385.

You can choose to edit the requirements for the discount, such as adding a minimum purchase amount or set an end date to your discount code like so:

21-01-av5zb-tnhp4.

Should you wish to disable the discount code entirely, you can select the Disable button on the top right-hand corner:

21-01-du01n-o7drn.

Let me know if you're able to find this discount code! If not, I'll be more than happy to take a further look into your account.

How is your store coming along so far? If you're looking for your next steps, you may be interested in our free video courses on Shopify Compass. We have courses on helping you set up your website, guiding you through goal setting, implementing Facebook ads, and more! There's a ton of helpful information there that I highly recommend checking out.

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes