my shop is unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 2

hello, my shop is unavailable, i cant login admin ?, no email tell me about that ?

Request ID: 3497c062-bfdd-48e6-927c-144e45829563

My ticket number is 17358253

For no reason, all my money made was lost
Incredibly, one morning I woke up and everything I did was gone. A sense of collapse

shopify.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 108 271

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @logan2610 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. I did some digging into this for you and found that your ticket has been escalated to the appropriate team. Once your account and ID submissions have been reviewed by the team they will reach out to you via email with their verdict. This process usually takes 2-5 business days as we are currently experiencing higher volumes than normal. Any update will be sent directly to you via email. 

We understand that this is a difficult time for a lot of businesses and we do appreciate your patience in this matter. I trust that this will be resolved as quickly as possible. There would be no way to expedite this process further. 

I hope you are keeping well.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Thanks, i hope a good new

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi bo. I also cannot log in to my store IMMEDIATELY after paying. we try contacting support but it keeps redirecting to the currently unavailable page. how can this be fixed??

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Happened to me too and still waiting. I'm curious to see why this hasn't been solved since it's happening to a lot of people.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 108 271

Hi, there. As we are experiencing much higher than usual volumes of contact, it will likely take a bit longer before you hear back on this. Rest assured our team is working as hard as they can at the moment to get back to everyone as quickly as possible. The first place you will get an update is that email, as we do not have access to your file here in social support so please keep an eye out there for any information. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.

Of course, if there is anything else I can help with, in the meantime, please just let me know!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks Bo!

How much longer is it taking? I've been told 48-72 hours and I've waited 4 days. I know that includes business days only which would be just about up for me. I've been waiting quite a long time to get a response - when should I expect to hear?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am glad to know it's not just me but this is ridiclous!  I am just now hitting the 48 hour mark but it's not sounding reassuring after reading other's timeframes.  I still have not heard anything back about my case. 

0 Likes
Tourist
10 0 1

I'm hitting 72 hour mark. Also, the issue started Saturday, so it's been 5 days...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello! I've had the same problem for MORE than 72 hours. I'm just disappointed at this customer service at this point. My store (karaartwork) shut down Saturday and Shopify only responds during business hours so it's been even longer (but 72 hours counting business hours). I've reached out to chat 3 times to try and help but still nothing. Not sure what else to do...

It shut down day 2 of my TRIAL after inputting in my credit card for after the trial was done. I really wanted to continue with Shopify and hope I still can but at this point, not sure. On chat, I'm on there explaining the situation, providing information, to find out they can't help me. I've messaged through twitter too. When will I get helped? 

I'm on day 6 of waiting.

0 Likes