my shop is unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1220 120 308

Hey there, @karaartwork 

I can understand your frustration with this. These reviews can take over 72 hours and I must point out that the business operations team work Monday-Friday. Timeframes outlined by support are based on business days and do not include weekends. We appreciate your continued patience during this. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I own a domain name.  I am trying to shift my store from Squarespace to Shopify.  I have set up my Shopify account, although I couldn't set up the shop using my domain name as another shop is using it.  I can't find that shop online.  I set up my Shopify store with a similar name.  However, now I'm trying to route my domain name to my Shopify store but I get a message saying "A store with that doain name already exists".  I've amended the DNS settings on Godaddy to point to my Shopify store, but it still won't work.  I have checked my website name on the internet and I get the message saying "We'll be back soon", with what looks like the Shopify page.  I've tried to sign-in via the link on that page, but it brings me to a 403 page.  I've clicked on the "Contact Support" link and it's brought me back to the Shopify Contact Support Page. 

Can you please help me? 

Thanks

Eamon 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1220 120 308

Hey there, @Eamondo 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I have seen this occur a few times before - generally what happens here is that an older retired store did not disconnect their domain when the closed down. Our support team will be able to remove this domain from our end. If you go to this page and click Contact Support you will be prompted to either login or continue without a store. Once you have selected an option you will be asked to ask about a topic. Search for your query and relevant help docs will populate as well as the option to proceed to the chat. Once in the chat, you will need to explain that the domain you want to use is connected to another store. The support agent will ask you to verify ownership of the domain by sending a screenshot of the DNS settings. They will then go ahead and disconnect it from the other store so you can connect it to yours. You do need to contact live support to proceed with this. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have the same issue too. I have built my store with many hours, after paying, the store is unavailable , gymie-store.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1220 120 308

Hey there, @websitegraphix 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

I have gone ahead and reached out to you directly via email with some information. 

All the Best,

Bo

1 Like