my store has been disabled and cant accept payments it has been disabled

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have just started selling CBD items on this store in sept2020 now its time for cyber monday and all the major shoppping days online i finally got my first 2 sales and now my store cant even make money. what do I do

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1659 100 361

Hey, @tereon

Based on the information, I think it is safe to assume that you were using Shopify Payments in your store. The messaging you're seeing would be normal as CBD products are considered a regulated product, which is a prohibited business type as per the Shopify Payments Terms of Service. In order to continue accepting payments, you will need to select a new payment provider that can support your product line. You can view the full list of available payment providers by selecting your country on this page here. I would recommend looking into eMerchantBroker (EMB) or Digipay if they are available for your region as both are known to support CBD products. I would also highly recommend reviewing our help document titled "Selling CBD on Shopify (US only)" for further information on the requirements for selling CBD products through Shopify. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes