the ticket number 16749162

Please help me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

Hi @haomian,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

I'm just after taking a look at the account and it seems that your store is under review. Our reviews can take a few short days to complete but I do see that the team has raised this further as a high request. I wouldn't be able to discuss the store in more detail publicly as there's sensitive information required. On saying that, you have a direct line with our Risk team now, so if you've any questions regarding your account please reply back to the email #16749162 for more info. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Thank you, Ted, 

Based on what you said, I checked the mailbox. Until now I haven't heard from the risk team. I also hope they contact me as soon as possible so that I can work with them to resolve the cause of my shop closure.
I think there must be some misunderstandings, and this result must be misjudged.

Could you please tell me something for them, Ted? Can they speed up contacting me? I haven't received an email.

Greetings
Haomian

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

I would like to add that, in fact, I am not quite sure why it was blocked.
I'm guessing if I have used a VPN.
I use a VPN to log in to Shopify because I want a better browsing experience. I believe that the shopify team will also hope that sellers and buyers can communicate easily and smoothly.

We want to know the answer too much, Ted.
Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @haomian,

Thanks for letting me know. Our Risk Support have not contacted you yet as your account is still under review. As soon as they have an update they will email you back with the ticket you raised with our live chat support yesterday. The support ticket as you mentioned is #16749162 and if you've any questions at all regarding the review, I'd recommend replying to that support ticket as it's a direct line to our Risk team.

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Ticket number 16749162

A few days passed and the risk team still didn't contact me. Why is this? How long should i wait

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
880 75 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @haomian,

Thanks for letting me know. I can see that your query was originally sent to our Risk team on Monday for review. As mentioned in my reply above it can take a few short days for the Risk team to provide an update as it depends on the situation and they might need to contact other departments for the review (such as banking partners for example). Your ticket has been raised as a high request and as soon as they have an update they will email you back straight away. 

Many thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

It's been more than 72 hours and the risk team still hasn't contacted me Ticket number 16749162

0 Likes