my store is unavailable and support email isn't generating ticket number

Solved
nimmer
Tourist
11 0 7

Dear Shopify Team,

I am having issues with login. I am unable to login to my store as an admin. It shows me the error 'Locked - This store is unavailable' on the title bar and on the webpage it shows the error 'something went wrong' while my store is live. KINDLY RESOLVE MY ISSUE ASAP and please let me know that what's the reason behind this of locking my store. I am very much tensed and depressed. Kindly solve my case as support email isn't generating ticket number. 

nimmer_0-1620296951418.png

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3734 323 732

Hi @nimmer,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It's very difficult to know why your store us unavailable without knowing more information. Thank you for sharing the screenshot to show what you see. 

There are a few common reasons this might be occurring, let's take a look at them below:

• Your Credit Card may have expired.

Could it be any of these?

We also have a community topic which goes into more detail on this that might be worth reading, FAQ: Why is my Store Unavailable. This topic goes into the next best steps to take should you be seeing this. 

Because we can't discuss account specific details in the Community right now, you might want to talk to someone in real time about this. If so, you can reach out to our support team directly if you'd like. You can visit our support team here and log in to your account to talk to someone in real time if you want to explore this further via this route.

Thanks, Nick 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
nimmer
Tourist
11 0 7

Hi @Nick ,

I don't know what the reason behind this unavailability. Because Shopify didn't send me any email regarding my store's unavailability yet. Please contact me or refer me someone who can help me ASAP. Because I have a lot of work done on my store. I don't want to lose my work. Kindly let me know the reason or help me.
www.savymarket.com   store url

savymarket@outlook.com   mailbox

0 Likes
nimmer
Tourist
11 0 7

Dear @Nick ,

As you can see in attached Screenshot. I have mailed to support@shopify.com but they replied me with this. I am already on Shopify help center page and here I have already raised question regarding my locked. Now what? where should I go for help? I am feeling devastated and helpless. 

nimmer_0-1620302715669.png

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3734 323 732

This is an accepted solution.

That email is the old Shopify support email account as it says in the screenshot you sent. 

Because of that, the best way to contact the support team directly is with these steps: 

When you visit our support team here and log in, put literally anything into the search bar and click "Search"

After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Contact general support"

06-48-dj6ic-9vm7t

Once you click there, it will take you to another page where you can select the support channel you'd like to contact us on for real time: 

06-50-n2yd9-kw7oh

From there, you can email the team, talk via live chat or request a callback! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes