my store shut down

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi there, my store is shut down with no resone, any advice. this my second time....!!!!! and second store..!!!!!!!!Screenshot_5.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same problem with my store cool-bay.myshopify.com. The store became unavailable after I made a payment to Shopify, a number of my payment is 74869369.

If somebody please send me instructions about what to do next. I paid for your service and now I can't work

Best regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
548 28 81

Hi, @boka.

Ava here from Shopify. I'm sorry to hear your store is currently unavailable. It is best to reach out to our support teams here so they can authenticate you as the account owner. This way, they can dig into your store and see why it is currently unavailable. If you have already been in touch with our support team this way, then it is best to keep in contact via emails. 

Thank you for your patience!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
548 28 81

Hi, @vareki.

I'm sorry to hear your store is also down at the moment. I have checked up on ticket  #74869369 and can see you were able to speak with Cooper on our higher support team. I'm glad to see your store was reactivated again! If you have any follow up questions, it is best to reply to Cooper on that support ticket, as they will be able to give more information should you need it.

Thanks so much!

Ava

Social Care

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes