my trial had expired and i did my store half way. how can i get my half done store?

Highlighted
2 0 0

my trial had expired and i did my store half way. how can i get my half done store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
645 71 116

Hey, @bensonyeo!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

The free trial is intended so that you get a feel for the platform to see whether you like it or not, it's not expected that you would complete your store. Did you get much done in the trial or have you got much left to do? Have you had a trial extension before? 

If you want I can take a look into this for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I do have a trial extension on my other one store recently. If you can help me with this store, I'll be very happy and appreciate as during the covid19, everything is kind of slow down for me.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
645 71 116

Thanks for getting back to me @bensonyeo.

If you have already had a trial extension then the system won't allow us to extend it again but I can certainly take a look for you. Just reply to the email with the store URL and I can take another look for you.

-Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes