myShopify is Currently Unavailable

Solved
ojoaquinguerra
3 0 0

Dear Shopify,

myShopify is Currently Unavailable after I tried to purchase a basic plan.

My ticket number is 22146548.

Help me! Please

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 50 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ojoaquinguerra.

Tira here to help.

Thanks for reaching out with your ticket number. I would love to take a deeper look at what's going on, and take a look at your ticket and account. 

I'll need to authenticate you on the account, so I've sent you an email using the email address that is on your Shopify Community profile. Can you please look at your inbox and reply directly there? This will help me explore your account and pass it to our team to dig into for you.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ojoaquinguerra
3 0 0

We are going to fix it via email. They just needed to verify me and my account.

0 Likes
ojoaquinguerra
3 0 0

Thought the support team will move forward but they are notborrar.PNG. It's urgent. I need to start my store. Myshopify still unavailable and also you are not helping me.

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 50 141

Thanks for your reply @ojoaquinguerra. I received your email and have responded back, I need you to confirm your myshopify.com URL. 

Please reply directly to the email and I can take a look into your account.

Looking forward to chatting with you, 

Kimete
1 0 1

Hello,

I got a new domain from GoDaddy, and started a plan in shopify but it's already been 2 or 3 days and my website is still not running, it shows me as in attached photo (first one when i type kimete-mustafa.myshopify.com and the second one whe i type my new domain kimetemustafa.com), please help me get my website up running.Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

Lendthetrendmx
Tourist
3 0 0

My store has also been down for more than half a day. The payments are up to day. Shopify for no reason doesn't let me log in to my store and start a chat so I can get help. I also sent an email, and haven't had an answer. No way of having ticket. Can someone help me?!?! my store is lendthetrend.mx

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 50 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Kimete and @Lendthetrendmx.

Thanks for joining the thread. I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see your storefront. I appreciate you sharing your store URL with us, @Lendthetrendmx

It looks like we’ll need to access your accounts in order to resolve this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes