Help me! Please

0 Likes
Lana
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 17 10

Hello @Edwin01!

This is Lana from Shopify. 

I just wanted to clarify with you - how did you notice that the account became unavailable? Did you receive an email from us regarding your account, or did you find that you are not able to login?

If you received an email from us about the account, please do make sure to reply directly to that email as that would be the quickest way to get to the bottom of this. If you didn't receive any emails, I would recommend you get in touch with our support here so that we can investigate it for you. The reason that you need to go through that support link is because we are currently unable to look into your account details through the Shopify Community. 
In the meantime, you could also check out our FAQ here which goes through some of the possibilities as to why you may not be able to access the account. 

Something you could try before contacting our support is checking if the issue is related to the cache and cookies on your browser. To do this, you need to clear the cookies on your Google Chrome browser following these steps here  and try to login again. But as I mentioned, if this fails you can go straight to our support with the link I provided above.

Let me know if you have any other questions here.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes