myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

3 0 0

Poor support from shopify. I was about to run ads for my new shopify store. suddenly I saw that my store is currently unavailable. I tried to contact shopify support. They created a ticket for me. But now they are not reactivating it. They are taking so long. I am not getting any response from them. What could be the other option of Shopify?

for shopify gurus my ticket number is 14179242.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
465 8 102

Hey, @Bmassagers!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

It's best not to provide ticket numbers publicly on our forums. Since we use that to authenticate you, please keep it to private conversations with Shopify staff.

I can see you have been corresponding with our Business Operations team. They have more information regarding this matter than any other staff so it's best to keep all questions to that email thread.

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

They don't respond. they are not telling how to move forward. they are not reactivating my store. they are not working properly. I can say terrible support from risk operations team. I will give negative feedback everywhere. I don't know what I am doing wrong. everytime my store is being deleted. they are also not removing/releasing my domain. ask them to reactivate my store. 

@Aria wrote:

Hey, @Bmassagers!

It's best not to provide ticket numbers publicly on our forums. Since we use that to authenticate you, please keep it to private conversations with Shopify staff.

I can see you have been corresponding with our Business Operations team. They have more information regarding this matter than any other staff so it's best to keep all questions to that email thread.

@Aria wrote:

Hey, @Bmassagers!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
465 8 102

I'm sorry to hear we've been unable to support your business. If you need your domain released, please reply to the same email thread and they will be able to help you with that. 

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes