myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've spent over $35k on ad spend to drive awareness and sales to my website and it has not broken any policy, I'm extremely frustrated, here is my ticket number; 12805838

All my hard work time and money is gone, I'm on the phone waiting and I've emailed, I am on the verge of tears

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1248 76 274

Hi, @rabbitfoot69!

I can fully understand why this would be a very upsetting situation, especially given the amount you've spent to build and promote your business. Regretfully, we can't speak about account specifics in a public forum, so this will need to be kept to the email you've sent into our support. Taking a look at your ticket, this has been touched on and escalated by our phone support for further review. These reviews can take between 24-72 business hours, however, as soon as our teams have completed their review, they will follow up with you via email. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

This situation also happened in my store.

ticket number is 12864143.

There are many customers in our store, and you will lose a lot of customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1248 76 274

Hi, @WONGWAIHUNG

Thank you for posting your ticket number. I can't speak about the account, or the ticket contents directly as we're in a public forum, however, I have responded back to your ticket so I can provide further assistance with getting this looked into. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Did they ever resolve this issue? If so, can you share what the issue was? There is a stunning lack of info here on what the resolution is - especially cosndering how many people are having the issue.

-giovanni

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Peter, the link to the shopify help center in your signature leads ironically to an error page. :( 

Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 4.13.24 PM.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello brother i have this probleme in my shopify store  and i paid 29.99$ my shopify email is  mohamed.boumalek10@gmail.com my shopify url  is  https://beauty4yu.myshopify.com 

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

can any one expert from shopify check my ticket number 14179242.

backmassagers.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

Poor support from shopify. they are not responding.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1248 76 274

@Bmassagers 

I'm sorry to hear that you've not had a good experience with our Support. In cases like these, an escalation would be required and can take between 24-72 business hours before an update can be provided. While I can't speak about the specifics of this ticket in a public forum, I do see that it has been actioned. Following up there will be your best course of action for any questions you have. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

hi 

i want to know why my store it's unavailable

0 Likes