myshopify is currently unavailable. help please

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello I've been working all day trying to learn how to dropship and then all the sudden I got the "We'll be back soon'' and I can't log in anywhere for help.It also says on the page 

fitrn.myshopify.com is currently unavailable. 

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 160

Hi, Danny. 

Dallas here from Shopify's Social Care Team. 

Thank you for sharing your store URL. I took a look and I do see what you're referring to as far as the store being listed as unavailable. What I'm going to do is send you an email to the account associated with this email account. If you could follow the instructions in that email I'll be able to verify your account so that we can proceed to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

If you don't see this email in your spam folder please let me know. 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I replied on the email sent
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 160

Great, thank you so much! I'll take a look at that and then I'll continue our conversation over email. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
It’s been 72 hours and still no response
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 160

The 72 hours is a guide for business days. Due to current issues with COVID-19, there are some delays, but I assure you your ticket has been sent to the best team to get you the right response. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am facing similar issue with my store pressurewasher-x.myshopify.com. I tried to purchase the plan yesterday and as son as I filled my info the store was logged out and I got the message the shop is currently unavailable and we will be back soon. Now I am not able to login into the store. Can anyone please help. I had made the complete store and was getting ready to launch it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 160

I do see what you mean here! Thank you so much for letting me know so I can look at this as well. 

What I have done is the same as above. If you could keep an eye out for that email sent to the email address associated with this forum's account that would be great! 

Please let me know if you don't see that email in your inbox or your spam folder. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I am currently having the same issue. I contacted customer service and received a ticket number but I really just need my domain address released so I can proceed with my business affairs.

My shop address is bossd-co.myshopify.com

I know with COVID-19 things are delayed, but these types of matters especially involving domains should be looked at
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 160

Thank you for sharing your domain. I was able to take a look and gather more context for you. 

From what I see the ticket has been sent directly to the team who would need to take a closer look at this for you. As general support, I'm not the one who is able to look over this for you as I don't have access to the same tools as them. 

I know in times like these it's even more stressful to be faced with a situation like this. For that reason, I sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to find the best solution for you. 

Please keep an eye out for that email. 

0 Likes