not finding Stripe in Payment provider tools

Shobha
2 0 0

I am from INDIA and not finding "Stripe" payment tools in Payment Provider Setting tools at the time of creating Store

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
817 56 246

Hi, @Shobha

This is Rae from Shopify. Thanks for posting this question. 

To clarify, are you trying to set up a payment provider on your store? 

If so, Stripe is not currently an available provider for merchants based in India. However, the payment providers listed here are available to you, so I recommend checking out some of those options instead. 

From that list, PayU and PayPal are two popular choices that you may want to consider. It's important to note though, these are both third-party providers that are external to Shopify, so if you have any questions or concerns about using these gateways, it's best to contact their support teams directly for more help. 

In the meantime, please let me know if there's a particular reason why you wanted to use Stripe on your site. That way, I can pass any feedback you have on this along to our team for further review. 

Thanks!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shobha
2 0 0

Stipe is now authorized in INDIA. Then why its not there with Shopify Store ?  

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
817 56 246

Hi, @Shobha

Thank you following up on this. 

While Stripe may be available in India, it's not currently one of our supported gateways in India, so it's best to consider using another gateway from this list instead. 

As I mentioned in my previous reply though, if there's a specific reason why you're interested in using Stripe, please let me know. I'd love to share these details with our team directly so we can review your thoughts. This type of feedback helps us build and expand on our platform's offerings, so we really appreciate any extra information you can provide. 

Best, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes