over charged

Highlighted
1 0 0

I can not get my google chrome to update to allow me to request a phone conversation with a rep....I did the cashe etc......I am pretty fed up with shopify......I can not believe it is virtually impossible to get someone on the phone....and no I do not want to hire an "expert".....I just want to ask about some excessive charges to my account.......It is easier to make a new web site than it is to have shopify anoy me......does anybody out there have a phone I can call to talk to someone at shopify...........................

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 174

Hey, @Northero!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

I am so sorry to hear you are having such difficulties getting through to us at the moment. I totally understand you would like to speak to someone by phone, however, to help you faster, due to a large volume of support requests, we’ve moved some phone conversations to online chats and email here. There is the facility for a call back but that depends on the agents availability so you can check back every now and then if you wish. 

Of course I can help you out with any questions here too. I see your question is regarding excessive charges so as this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am very dissapointed by shopify. I signed up for Basic and  they have been over charging me  since Jun 2019 $38.95  to Nov 2019 (total $194.75).  Dec 2019 charged $58.95. From Jan 2020 to Mar 2020 they charged $78.94.(total 3 months $236.82)

Jul $98.93 Aug $58.95,  Sep $49 and Oct they charged twice. ($49x2=$98)

I contacted them by email but they not helpful. I can't find their contact number. 

Do anyone know their contact number?

DK

0 Likes