pause and billing

Solved
creativeyour202
3 0 1

Hello! When trying to pause it requires withdrawal of 8 usd? How can I temporarily suspend the work of the store and applications for 3 months without paying for applications.

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1066 120 168

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @creativeyour202,

Hank here from Shopify.

It sounds like you are being charged for the pause and build plan, which is $8USD per month. This pauses your store, but gives you access to the admin, allowing you to continue to work on your store while it is paused.

However, we do understand that people may just wish to step away from the store, and that is why we have the full pause plan which pauses the store for three months and removes access to the admin

After the three months of the full pause plan is up, you will automatically be moved to the pause and build plan, and thus regaining access to your admin. Additionally, if your store is fully paused and you wish to close your store, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan to regain access to the admin also.

To help you make an informed decision, I will share this guide with you to help you decide which plan suits your needs. What I would advise doing also, is to uninstall any third-party paid apps as pausing your store will not remove the charges as these are third-party charges.

27-39-zypri-xxrih

Let me know how you get on or if you have any additional questions!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
creativeyour202
3 0 1

Ok. Thanks.