pause store..ini upgrade mode

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
794 41 122

Hi, @Chris237!

Apologies for the delayed response here, I've been away from my desk. If you can't see the 'remove online store' button here:

26-52-y587k-l4zmq

I'd recommend selecting the Basic plan instead. Once you do that, you can let me know here and I can help you out with a refund!

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello, I've been busy sorry. So the button still doesn't work, it just redirects me to the same page. Im going to choose the basic plan so you can refund the money back after closing the store. In the other hand, I purchased a domain that I didn't even get to use, can you refund that too?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Just bought the basic plan and closed the store. Im notifying you as you requested. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
794 41 122

Hi, @Chris237!

I can't seem to see your email in our support queues yet. It may be easier if I send you an email and you can respond to that? This way, the email reply you send will come straight to me! I've reached out to the email address linked to your Community Forums account here, you should see my email in your inbox under ticket #20672731. If you can reply to that email, we can get started.

Speak soon!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes