payment gateway in Mexico

1 0 0

@Rodrigo Gomez Tagle hola que tal yo soy de mexico y quisiera estar este servicio me lo recomiendas? cual es tu tienda? puedo tener tu contacto ? como cobras el dinero? solo por paypal?

0 Likes
13 0 0

I´m interested in adding DineroMail as another payment method for my clients. Has anyone been successful???

0 Likes
13 0 0

did you add DinerMail to your store?

0 Likes
1 0 0

soooo, any news about this ?

i'm also interested in taking mexican credit cards

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

From head of support at shopify.

Gateway submission for Shopify is closed. We are no longer accepting new gateways at this time.

We were planning to deveolp an app for dineromail integration but that was shopify's answer.

Moving on to magento.

0 Likes
2 0 0

So Mexican Shopify stores will just have to use PayPal then?  I don´t like PayPal at all.

0 Likes
13 0 0

To everyone asking about DineroMail, I recently received information that this company is a FRAUD.

I used for a short while DineroMail, and had a lot of problems with them, they didn´t send me the money of my clients payments, and they didn´t answer my calls or e-mails.

Here´s a link on more information, it´s in Spansh!

http://dineromailfail.blogspot.com/

Please don´t use DineroMail, don´t make the same mistake I did!!!

0 Likes
13 0 0

Just to let you know, DineroMail gave me my money back.

But still I wouldn´t recommend it.

0 Likes
5 0 0

any update on this integration?

thanks

0 Likes
5 0 0

trying again to see if there's any update on DineroMail.. It's a unique solution that's widely used in Latin America especially since they allow people to pay at local 7Eleven stores,etc....

it's a MUST have...

0 Likes