payment option

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I just launched my store but since I am in turkey I wonder do you have Sipay (sipay.com.tr) option for payment, many of my clients are comfortable with this payment method. thanks for your support in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
393 22 55

Hello, @islamicartstore!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! If you're located in Turkey and you're wanting to use the Shopify platform, then you have quite a few payment gateways to choose from. Unfortunately it looks like SiPay isn't currently available. However, you do have the option of using one of these gateways with your online store:

• 2Checkout
  • Alipay Global
  • BitPay
  • Coinbase Commerce
  • Credit Card Payments Powered by PayTabs
  • eps-Überweisung (Mollie)
  • Garanti Sanal POS
  • iyzico (Secure Payment Solution)
  • MyBank (Mollie)
  • PayU Turkey (Kredi Kartı)
  • Przelewy24 (Mollie)
  • PUT IT ON LAY-BUY
  • Splitit Monthly Payments
  • WorldPay (Offsite)

You can check out our list of the payment gateways available to you, here, to use as a reference. 

Once you've chosen the payment gateway that fits with your online business, you would want to add that gateway to your Shopify Admin. You can do so from within your Shopify Admin> Settings> Payment Providers section or by following our help guide, here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes