payments refund

Richard133
4 0 0

I just got charged by 24.55 euros, I didn’t even want to start or pay, I thought my free trial would just end and I won’t get charged. Could I please get a refund on that payment? My store is closed already. It was acefitz.myshopify.com. I haven’t used my plan after the charge even not dor a single minute. I really would like to get a refund, cause it was my last money this week.

0 Likes
Lulu
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 87 185

Hey, @Richard133!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am sorry to hear you were charged unexpectedly. When your trial ends, you are automatically charged if the store is still active on the system. I can take a look into this for you though. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Richard133
4 0 0

I could accept it but that email doesnt exist any more, maybe you can send it to my phone ot somehow? Because the email was created just for shopify - support@acefitz.com, after that I decided I won’t make a shop in this niche, so I deleted it. Is there any chance to get a refund so?

0 Likes
Richard133
4 0 0
I could accept it but that email doesnt exist any more, maybe you can send it to my phone ot somehow? Because the email was created just for shopify - support@acefitz.com, after that I decided I won’t make a shop in this niche, so I deleted it. Is there any chance to get a refund so? Can I?
0 Likes
Alex2424
1 0 0

I also accidentally got billed yesterday on a closed store, I set all my stores on a pause, but was still getting billed monthly for a store I forgot to close. So I was trying to figure out which store was still opened and then I logged into a store (was already closed for 3 months) in the same second i got billed without wanting it. I had no intention of reopening the closed store, because I did not have the money to pay for this. How can I have a refund for this? Please help me out.

0 Likes
masaoumi
Excursionist
12 1 1

It will be hard to organise a refund on this forum, it's best to contact Shopify through their support channel: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact

Or through their Facebook or Twitter, where they also respond. I think you can get refunded within 30 days of paying an invoice. 

0 Likes