please contact me asap about my store

BLUELYT
1 0 0

hey how are you. I need my store up and running asap. please contact me at 318-473-5888. The name of our store is Bluelyt. We are not able to accept any new orders i havent been able to talk to anyone and Im losing customers not being able to accept any new orders. 

owner Shaun Bolls

marketing manager Erica Bolls

318-473-5888

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
241 40 35

Hey, @BLUELYT 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting and bringing this to our attention.

To learn why your store isn't currently accepting any new orders we'd need to gain access to your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help Center.

This video clip shows you how to connect with a Shopify Support Advisor via chat. If you'd prefer to speak with an advisor over the phone please log in to your store when prompted to locate the callback option. Due to this being an urgent issue, I do recommend selecting the chat option for the fastest support. 

I hope this helps and that your store is back up and running shortly. If you have any issues contacting Shopify Support please let me know here. 

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes