please help

1 0 0

Hey Guys,

So Ive reached a brick wall in trying to get a solution from the shopify chat staff, basically all i want is to track how many conversions/ sales that took place, and being able to segment it by channel - i run my adwords campaign, and currently spending $500 a month, i know it's working but i have no way of tracking what particular campaigns/ ad groups are performing the best. 

The easy way to find this would if there was a thank you page - however it seems that this is not possible? 

What are others doing in this scene? If i can not reach a solution, i will look towards migrating to wordpress which i don't want to as i love my website now and the usability behind it plus the ease of not having to really worry. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
298 0 155

Hey!

It's definitely possible to access your Thank You page for conversion tracking. If you have code from Google Analytics or AdWords, we have a tutorial that shows you how to place it:

https://docs.shopify.com/manual/configuration/store-customization/page-specific/checkout-page/thanky...

If you have any questions about this, definitely feel free to post and let me know. :)

0 Likes