please issue refund of $37 charge that was deducted today

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Team,

My account was charged today for $37. I was about to close the store. I had signed up on Shopify and paid for one month, but could never set up products accordingly. So I was planning to close the account. But just couple of hours back it charged me again.

Please help me with this refund. I am a student and can't afford to pay $37. Its covid time and $37 is big money for me at the moment. Shopify team please help me out. Its really urgent for me. You guys are really doing a great job with Shopify. Its really a great tool. but simply I cant use your services at the moment.

Please team, help me with the refund of this month only that was charged couple of hours back.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1426 87 315

Hey, @sandeepsehgal

I can fully appreciate how important it is to have those funds available, especially when you're a student. While our Terms of Service states that we do not provide refunds, we can make exceptions on a case by case basis so long as the store is fully closed. To review the refund request I will need to verify the store which is why I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support." Please respond to the email with the request information, as well as ensure you have fully closed the store by going to Settings/Plans and Permissions and select "close store" at the bottom of the page. Once I have seen your email reply and confirmed the store is fully closed then I can begin the review process for your refund request. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes