post for awarness: Becareful with shopify stealing our money/ overcharging your cards

Highlighted
3 0 0

I had this very bad situation where shopify is taking money from my card and not providing services.

Then they say they cant refund because they don't provide refund usually. So in the end i have to find my own solution.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 76 101

Hi @alain23,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with our support. To help you further, could you tell me what has happened in a little bit more detail?

Are you able to access your account at the moment? Our support advisors normally can't gaunretee a refund until the account has been reviewed. Has our support team raised your query for further review with another team?

Would you be able to share a support ticket number with me so I can take a closer look? If not, please let me know, I'm happy to help! 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

19506060 is my ticket number.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 76 101

Hi @alain23,

Thanks for sharing that! I've taken a look and it seems that the store is under review with the Risk Department.

This is a standard review process for all new accounts so that we can verify everything for security and fraud prevention reasons. Our reviews can take a few business days to complete and while our Support Advisors wouldn't be able to speed this process up, I can confirm that this is being handled by the correct team. As soon as they have more information, they will email you back asap. In addition, I was unable to locate a charge on the account you've mentioned so I have emailed you for more information if you could take a peek. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes