prestige theme issues

Highlighted
2 0 2
I have had ongoing issues with my presige theme, the latest are hindering me from sales. I am hoping for some insight as I need to get my website back online.

-when I add something to cart it freezes page. Both mobile & desktop.I have to refresh page to un freeze.
-in the cart the quantity changer doesn't work. Doesn't allow changes with the + or -  
-when using discount is showing for kids hat the total to right is 0.00 even though the amount shows 50% off and the total is correct at bottom of page. I have since removed said discount because I can't offer a sale with my website like this. 
-kids products aren't showing up on mobile under shop, but they are visible under shop on desktop. 

I have spent hours and hours on shopify calls and emails these last three weeks with a bunch of issues. I am desperate. I have recently spoken to another guru that says he has contacted the developer but I haven't heard anything. Help.....small voice. 

Nicole
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am having the same issues, and I am constantly told to reach out to the theme developers.  I reached out have not gotten a response yet.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

Did you find the solution ? cause i have the same problem  

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2
Hello,

I had to hire a tech guy, completely reset my store and reinstall my apps. It was a nightmare. Good luck!
1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi ! 

Ah I was telling myself that it could be because of an app that I just uninstalled and its work !!! the problem when you change the theme is that the apps are installed only on the first theme on which they are coded, when you change the theme some apps are bugged, because you have to reinstall them to applique on the new theme !

Problem solved for my part thanks to you, thank you very much!

1 Like