prices are different from front page and product pages

1 0 0

samcrosser.com

hello everyone.
im new here and i do need help with my online store.
the prices on my front page is shown incorrectly from its real price . shown like $0.99 instead of $99.

pls guide me how to help.

here the link : samcrosser.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 52 113

Hey there, @Samcrosser 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Thank you for reaching out about this. I have taken a look at your page and it looks like the currency conversion app is creating this problem. Take a look at this guide on getting support from third-party app developers - the developers of this app will be the best equipped to resolve this for you. 

One small thing which isn't crucial but will make your site look that bit more professional is adding a favicon that matches your business logo. A favicon is an icon that appears on a tab in a browser, usually a logo. You can add a favicon to your site as per this guide.

While looking at your products I noticed that your descriptions have been copied and pasted from AliExpress/Oberlo. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this watch? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

I just thought I’d share some great links to help make those first sales:

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes