How can I print multiple labels at once again?

bsala1997
Visitor
2 0 0

so i was able to print 50 labels at one time with Shopify but now I can only do 1 at a Time which wastes so much time how can I fix this ?????please help

Replies 3 (3)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @bsala1997

June here from Shopify.

I'd love to chat about what you're seeing on your end, as the option to bulk print shipping labels should still be there - as you've said, it saves so much time. I'm curious to know where this option has gone from your Orders page.

One thing you will notice in your current admin layout, compared to the example in the link above, is that the Create shipping labels bulk action now has its very own button.

11-36-78016-44239

Can you confirm if you're seeing this in your own admin now?

If not, and you feel comfortable sharing, a screenshot of the options you are seeing would be very helpful! As well as any more details about the issue you're experiencing in your current workflow. With some more context, I'll be happy to help you get back to printing dozens of shipping labels at a time.

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

bsala1997
Visitor
2 0 0
so every time I use to print bulk I would select all the order I wanted to
print I would then select print shipping labels I would buy all the
shipping labels then I would press print and I wails be redirected to a
printing page where a pop up of the printing setting would pop up but now
when I press print and get redirected to another page the printing pop up
setting to press print doesn’t pop up anymore and it doesn’t give me a
option to print . Is there something I can do in the setting to change this
?
June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @bsala1997,

Thanks so much for those details!

What you're describing is absolutely the correct workflow:

• From your Orders page, you'll select the orders you're ready to fulfill.
  • Click Create shipping labels.
  • On your next page you'll confirm your label details and select Buy [x] shipping labels.
  • This will take you to one last page in your admin where you'll be prompted to Print [x] shipping labels (shown below).
  • Finally, you are redirected to a new tab entirely where you can preview your labels before printing.

12-06-74810-87434

Based on what you've shared, it sounds like this last preview page is what is not appearing for you, is that correct? Are you seeing any errors or messaging, or just finding that nothing happens at all when you select Print [x] shipping labels? And are those steps otherwise consistent with what you've seen on your end?

With that in mind, I'd love if you could try a few things for me:

To reduce effort on your end, definitely feel free to create labels for only two orders at a time as you're giving those steps a try. I'm looking forward to hearing how that goes!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog