product descriptions into a tabbed layout!! Help me please!!

Tourist
49 0 2

Dear Shopify friends

I need to add the tabs for the product description on the right side of the photos on the product page. I have followed the article: https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/features/add-tabs-to-product-descriptions (Add tabs to product descriptions) and so far i managed to add the tabs but they are underneath the photos and not on the right side where i want them to be. So now on the product page it looks that i have on two different places the descriptions; the one is on the right side but without the tabs and the second place is underneath the photos with the tabs. Can someone help me how to bring the tabs on the right side? I believe there is something that i need to do on the sections/product-template.liquid maybe? Your kind assistance will be highly appreciated as i need to publixh my store this weekend!! (The changes i want them to be on the new theme i purchased which is Canopy).

Thank you so much in advance.

Best regards

Evangelia

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

I am not a pro but when i had issues with this i moved the prduct description code up  or down between the section that looked like this 

<div>

<div>

<div>

this worked for me. unfortunatley i dont have the link where i got the info sorry

0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 1

I am sale marketing respresentive of an ecoimmerce outsourcing company in india. 

Without analying and checking your store, it is very difficult to help you

If you provide your store backend details and we will check and help you

Otherwise If you store is shopify, contact shopify team

Intellect Outsource is a complete e-commerce outsourcing service partner has more than 10 years of experience helping online stores worldwide, with bulk eCommerce product data entry, bulk product upload, Product image processing, back office support, order processing & Inventory Management, your warehouse or factory CCTV monitoring, Product Description Writing, 3D Product images services, online store designing & development etc
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 2

Dear Tony 

I found the guide and i managed to do it.  Thank you so much for your interest to this matter!! :)))))

Best regards

Evangelia

0 Likes