products not showing up in collection page

Solved
1 0 1

I had this problem after importing a duplicate set of products for wholesale segmentation. Products were the same except for handle, price, and vendor. Although the products had the tags which were specified by the collection they did not show up.  What worked easily for me was toggling from any condition and saving and then toggling back to all conditions and saving again. Quick easy fix to re-save and update the collection. 

1 Like
2 0 0
Same problem is here. I have checked all the solutions provided in this forum. Still product list come in collection at Shopify admin,but not appearing at online store.
However same products are appearing when we choose all products.
0 Likes
3 0 0

Same problem is here.  i set the products to be added manually, i removed conditions.

I have checked all the solutions provided in this forum.

Still product list come in collection at Shopify admin,but not appearing at online store.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Same problem is here.  i set the products to be added manually, i removed conditions.

I have checked all the solutions provided in this forum.

Still product list come in collection at Shopify admin,but not appearing at online store.

- I checked the collections -> the product shows.

- In the Navigation page -> also shows.

- In the Online store -> already published.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey -  Any resolution on this? I'm experiencing the same issue. Just added new products and they don't show up in store.

0 Likes
3 0 0
I solved it. I my case all my collections are set to add products manually, all are published but only some of the collections were showing. The difference was some of the collections i put TAGS and some no tags. I noticed that all collections which i put TAGS are yhe ones not showing so i removed all tags. And after that it was showing on the website browsing. Im not sure if we have the same case problem. But i hope this eill hel you as well.
0 Likes
2 0 0

This is what worked for with the same problem. I had to go to edit theme and fix the menu and collections there. I put all conditions and then put the name of the collection I wanted it in the tags. Took me forever (hours) to figure this out. It finally worked! I have the Simple theme. Hope this helps someone. 

0 Likes
1 0 0

I was having the same issue and here is how I resolved it.

1. Under sales channel, select Themes, and then click customize.

2. On the left menu, select Collections.

3. Click Select, and then select the Collection you want to appear in your collection.

You can also drag and drop the order of your collections.  Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thanks Technologic,

This solution worked. I had preset up my products in collections but not published them yet. I published and they would not appear even though in correct collections with correct tags and available with plenty of stock. Removed from collection and added again. Voila! Thanks all fixed!

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

I just had the same happen when it shouldn't have - literally as KimM says - remove from collection and then add again - job done - cheers KimM!

0 Likes