products not showing up

Juliet123
5 0 0

Hello, 

I have imported 4 new products and they are showing in 'products' however they aren't showing up in the products section on the front end of the store. The product page on the front end says "4 products" but the images are not showing up.  I have looked through the forum and tried a number of suggestions for it but nothing working. 

Thanks, 

Juliet

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
987 96 147

Hey, @Juliet123.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you've imported 4 new products; however, the images aren't showing on the front end of your website. Since the front end indicates that there are 4 products, it's possible the issue is related to your theme. Were there any changes made to your theme's coding? Or, are you using a third-party page builder app to design your shop? 

If you're not sure, I'd recommend installing a fresh copy of your theme to check if the issue persists. If the issue is only happening on the older theme, then the issue is likely due to coding changes or a third-party app. With coding changes, you can roll back to an older version of your theme to see if that resolves the issue. For third-party apps, the app developers are always available to help and you can reach out to the developers through the contact information found in the Support Section of their app's page.  

If the issue persists on another theme, then it's something that our Theme Support team can take a look at. While I'm unable to take a closer look at your account, as we aren't able to authenticate merchant accounts on the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

I hope this points you in the right direction to get support with your theme. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes