products

sweetnjoy2021
1 0 0

ive been crying for days about this products. every time i try and put products in my store it always say no products in this collectioin. so no items show up in my store. can someone help me i have 3 more days left for my trail

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
466 19 57

Hi @sweetnjoy2021 

Many people have the same issue as yours and here is a solution for the issue that I found in the Shopify community. By the way, if you get trouble while do your business on Shopify, I'd recommend you this website: https://avada.io/, the website is all about Shopify with many useful guides and tips for Shopify store owners.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Lilith
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
468 52 122

Hi, @sweetnjoy2021!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

As Edward-Newgate mentioned in his reply, there is a solution post from one of our staff members for this type of situation in the Community Forums.

That said, I'd love to make sure that this is the cause of the issue. If you share your URL or some details on the steps you took to add products to your site, I can pinpoint the area that may need to be corrected.

In some cases, where a product doesn't show up on the website automatically, it could be that the product link, collection link, or section may not have been added to the page. For that, you'll want to use this guide here to add links and navigation to those collections or products on your site. Don't forget you can also use the sections of your themes to add featured collections to your homepage if your theme has that ability.

Since we're on the topic of themes and website appearance, it might be a great time to add some tips to help with your design as a whole. We have a really informative blog about designing your homepage strategically and what to include on it. This is one of the most important pages on your site and will be the most seen page generally speaking. Definitely, take some time to go over your site and the blog to help you build out an effective homepage.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes