Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello can someone help me please how to disable the sticky product image/s and thumbnails? I want it to scroll normally together with the Product Titl...
Author Avatar
I'm using Translate and Adapt and also TLab to translate custom filter values. There is no problem when I'm on the English version. When I switch to G...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I want to enlarge my menu width to involve my words, now it is this, can anyone help me?My website is ninescapeland.com Thank You for yo...
Author Avatar
What is the name of the event that triggers the webhook when creating the order?
Author Avatar
mobile charger cable and data transfer  
Author Avatar
Yes
Yes good
Author Avatar
Hi, I am creating a shop where I would like to mark orders as paid without leveraging Shopify for transactions.So, I would like to understand how my i...
Author Avatar
Hi there, We just added the Prestige theme to our website. Before, the Blog section would scale the blog post featured images to all be the same size....
Author Avatar
Dear:I am located in Kenya, and want to have an clothing shop. But I am not sure if shopify support m-pesa payment, as this is the main payment method...
Author Avatar
Hello ! I have a business that work with both vendors and consignment partners. I am looking for an app that could distinguish between products that b...
Author Avatar
Hello, please help me to move language selector bar to the top right corner (Translate & Adapt) Debut theme Also how to set Bulgarian language for...
Author Avatar
I'm stuck on a fairly large problem and I think it may be time to hire out a developer. What is the proper process for code access? I see you can use ...
Author Avatar
i created an app that is getting custom rates through an API but when i try to add carrier service though postman it is returning 200 success error in...
Author Avatar
Like this: My website: https://6a0203-f3.myshopify.com/
Author Avatar
I am using this code to round the corners of my product images. It works great on Chrome, but when I test it on Safari, just the top two corners are n...
Author Avatar
Hi there! I was wondering if there was a way to remove the black box around the collection list on the main/first page using the Crave theme? I've tri...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to navigate from the Thank you page to order status page on a button click using checkout extension. Any thoughts on how would one achieve ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey Shopify community,Currently using the 'Pipeline' theme and want to align my announcement bar to the right so it matches the main header.Screenshot...
Author Avatar
Which app is this site using for filters?I'm not able to detect what app do they use!! And I need just an app like that! Here the link and screenshot!...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, I am form INDIA just wanted to know what setting need to change in my shopify store if I want to sell internationally .awaiting for your rep...