"Online Store / Overview" page defaults to 7-days?

Excursionist
22 0 9

My "main page" in my Shopify admin is the "Online Store / Overview" page. Normally, it defaults to the "today" view, but in the last few days it has been defaulting to a 7-day view. Is there any way to change this back?

BTW, I prefer that page to the "home" page. It gives a lot more detailed information in a snapshot view; the "home" page is just cluttered with things I don't need.

2 Likes
2 0 0

Just noticed this today and found this post by doing a search about the problem.  It's bugging the crap out of me! Every time I refresh the page it goes back to 7 days which I almost never look at so I have to go to the time frame and then hit the "date range" drop down menu and selct today each and every time.  Please help Shopify!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Yes, this has just started happening to me today too. I hope it's just a temporary bug and not something Shopify has decided to change permanently. Because that would be annoying! I use the daily view all the time, and the 7-day view only rarely.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
24 0 4

yep same here, really annoying as have to keep changing it back to the daily view each time, hope its just a temporary bug!

0 Likes
2 0 0

Looks like they just fixed it!  It isn't going to 7 days anymore!

0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 9

Yep, looks like it's defaulting to its last setting. Let's hope it sticks! :)

0 Likes