"Sorry, delivery is not available for your selected items"

Highlighted
1 0 1

I added three products yesterday without problem, but when I go to check out with those new products in my cart I am unable to go any further.  Where I would typically select "Local Delivery" or "Store Pickup" I see a prompt that says "Sorry, delivery is not available for your selected items"

I don't believe I did anything different when creating these products, but clearly something's going on.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Highlighted
1 0 0

It could be that the Physical Item check box is unticked in the Product  Shipping section for the items.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

This is happening for me as well! I have lost hundreds of dollars to this error this week!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Have you found the solution?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Anyone else have this issue? This is keeping me from launching a client's site. The only change we made was setting up Shopify payments and deactivating the Paypal checkout. 

Help @support - anyone? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I too am losing money due to this error. Locals are using it as an option to save money on shipping and the time spent communicating about this error is costing me money as well. What is the fix???? @

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Pls shopify please fix the bug ASAP, we are losing thousands of Sales!! Already the backend is done to the correct settings but customers still cant click store pickup

0 Likes