"Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable."

Highlighted
2 0 0

My website is : 3coolup.myshopify.com I get this message: "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable." .

When I try to log-in in admin panel I get this message also : "3coolup.myshopify.com is currently unavailable."

I paid  the plan 29$/month.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
9354 0 1231

This is something that you'll want to contact Shopify support over directly vs the forums. If it's an account level problem they'll be able to offer more insight.

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
1 0 0

Why do i get on my store after register and the name and domain is availabre.

Block me a say Radikalsolution.myshopify.com is currently unavailable

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
320 0 16

Hi there Baka!

Don here from Shopify!

In order to look into your account here, we'll need to do so via email in order to protect your privacy and security.

I will send an email out to the address we have on file for that store so we can check this out further with you. :)

Regards,
Don

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi, I nave the same problem...i gas order a volterman wallet 10 days ago, bit nothing....on the mail fiere le this link:   https://volteman.com/

0 Likes
1 0 0

I order a pair of earpods from a website called Atomic audio and it says that its unavailable after I bought a pair. I did get the order conformation email but after 11 days I cant access the website and the company isnt responding to any of my emails. I'm starting to get worried that I might've got scammed or my order is not gonna be fulfilled

Here's the link https://www.atomicaudio.co/collections/frontpage

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
320 0 16

Hi there Braulio!

Don here from Shopify. :)

If you have made an order online and have not been able to get in touch with the store online about your order then there are still steps you can take to protect yourself.

Contact the payment method you used to make this order to let them know what has happened and that you wish to dispute the charge for this transaction.

They will have steps in place to help you to regain your funds and if you do file a dispute like this and the store in question turns out to be using Shopify as its platform then this will also trigger an internal review of that store here.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

0 Likes
11 0 0

I have a same problem. I had been contacted with support and given email as image below. I don't know, i paid for service and they can close account as they want with no reson. I can understand, shopify is a big e-commerce service and have huge customers, so they don't need and don't care about their customers. So terrible with this service, my database and customers, they don't give me change to procees order and support for my customers.

0 Likes
11 0 0

Reason is they can close any account with no reason at any time and don't care about busniess of their customers who paid and help them becomce big e-commerce service.

0 Likes
2 0 0

I ordered a blanket a little under a month ago from a store called onelazada and received my confirmation number. When I have checked to view my order it says the store is currently unavailable. Since then I have found the exact product with the exact same description on another new shopify store called thebookish.store. At this point I am believing the first shop was a scam and that this new one that was started this month is one as well. As I usually am better with making my purchases I have photos from both my purchase to compare with the current site if you would like to see the rest. I have included an image from the current site of the product. All the photos clearly state which site they are from. I am currently attempting to get my money back from the onelazada purchase. 

0 Likes