"Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable."

Highlighted
2 0 1

So shopify doesnt do refunds if you get scammed by a cheap nock off no good store that scammed you nice going with terms you guys are suppose to have trust with these website you guys seriously dont care about your customers as long as you  get money it doesnt matter

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2
Come on Support! Someone needs to do something about this issue. This is a backend problem. I highly doubt these store owners are “running off” on their customers. I’m in the same boat... started a store... added a domain... and then BOOM! Store unavailable. This is VERY frustrating. Especially when you’re not responded to by “Support”.
:(
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 3

SUPPORT - Shopify stores should have to pass an "approval" inspection stage before they go live, just like all on-demand book publishers do. Thousands of customers are losing their money on Facebook, etc. Shopify needs to filter out its malicious stores, whether they are that way on purpose or by incompetence.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
No, this is also happening with the scams that is going on with some of the business, that are selling through you. I have been scammed of 200 dollars, so unfortunate that I took the chance of that great deal. These people are still scamming many people daily. I thought this was an upstanding website that could teach people to sell and that you could get great deals shopping but no one seems to be doing anything about these scams or paying anyone back for the money if they have lost through your company. I see it posted now all over the internet I wish I had seen it before I really need my $200 for the product that I ordered. Your reputation is going to be ruined and something needs to be done.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0
No, this is also happening with the scams that is going on with some of the business, that are selling through you. I have been scammed of 200 dollars, so unfortunate that I took the chance of that great deal. These people are still scamming many people daily. I thought this was an upstanding website that could teach people to sell and that you could get great deals shopping but no one seems to be doing anything about these scams or paying anyone back for the money if they have lost through your company. I see it posted now all over the internet I wish I had seen it before I really need my $200 for the product that I ordered. Your reputation is going to be ruined and something needs to be done.
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 0
No you'll never get them, o was scammed for 200 dollars. No one will do anything about it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
There’s nothing you can do you’ll have to call your credit card company to
refund.
0 Likes