"This product does not use the domain you selected for Instagram Shopping"

Highlighted
1 0 1

So I'm trying to tag products on my instagram business page @cybr.goat but it keeps telling me the message that is on the title. I only have ONE product that is able to be tagged, but the rest are there but are unavailable, any help?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 13

I'm having the same problem ... when I first started it took a few days for all the products to show up as taggable.  Then it started working just fine.  Recently I changed my Shopify store domain name and now I'm back to the same problem again lol, I am googling every which way I can, trying to figure it out.

7 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 16

i am having same problem! maybe something is up with the system - it's weird we're all experiencing the same problem in the last 24 hours?

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 13

Yeah, I've found similar complaints in the recent past and it looks like the issue is an Instagram/Facebook issue, not a Shopify issue; however I didn't see any solutions were discovered

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 8

Any News? i have the same problem here. The products shows up but when i try to tag i get this message. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

I have the same problem, i don't know what to do

2 Likes
Tourist
7 0 16
did anyone find a solution? still haven't been able to figure it out
5 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Same thing is happening to me, I am having trouble tagging products and cannot figure anything out. Please let me know if anyone else figures out this issue

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 3

Were you able to figure out anyway to resolve this? I would love any tips. Thank you

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

The same thing happened to me! I switched to my own domain and now my products won’t tag on IG. It’s been a week and I’ve had multiple people look at it with no solution.

1 Like