"This product does not use the domain you selected for Instagram Shopping"

Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you!

It was my bad actually, I saw the link couple of posts back after I asked you. So yes, I requested via this you provided.

Facebook support team is super speedy! I got unlinked, re-apply, and approved in just a couple of hours! 

Cheers to you and wish everyone here every success!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
What!!! Jealous! I was on chat with them for 3 hours and whoever it was has no clue... I told them I think this is the issue. They forwarded me to “internal”... it’s been over 24 hours and no reply.. they said it could take over a week!!!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 2
Splendid! I am very happy to hear it worked for you too - and so quickly! Mine is resolved as well.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

I'm still struggling after 3.5 weeks

I have asked twice for my account to be unlinked but I am still seeing the domain issue!

1) Domain is verified

2) I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app

3) I guess I have to wait for Facebook support

Crazy...

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!
First of all thank you for posting this, I’ve been struggling for a few days. I’ve done everything in the steps and re-added it all. I’m currently appealing it right now but quick question when I request to appeal is there something that should pop up after I submit? Once submitted it takes me to Facebook support mail but there is nothing that shows up. 

Thanks again for the help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello, Just contact facebook to remove your old submitted request once they remove it, then you can resubmit new instagram verification request with your main domain.

For more help you can visit here 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I have been struggling with this for months. I even received confirmation form Facebook that my Domain was OK and the issue was with Shopify instead about 3 months ago). I found this thread a couple of days ago and followed instructions which included removing catalogs, switching to personal and back to business profile and asking Facebook to UNLINK my shop. Not without having to explain the same many times to the rep but they finally understood my requirement.

1- Facebook said they send it to Internal team and they will contact me.

2- They contacted me after few hours asking for authorisation to unlink as explained here.

3- I approved by email and 24 hours laters got a reply saying that it was done.

4- I went to shopping option from Instagram and I added my domain again and submitted for review.

5- 10 hours later is all done and fixed!

Yay!

Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences!

Highlighted
1 0 0

SOLVED!

same here, I've been struggling with this issue for three months now.

I think the only solution is to contact facebook help center and describe in the best way possible the issue with screenshots as well, they will disconnect whatever the problem is and ask you for reapplying for instagram shopping, that's when I saw actually the name of my main domain that also my products use. so I finished the apply and a few days later the shop is back and works perfectly.

you all should concider that you mus CLAIM your domain in the Business manager.

Enter business manager, form the menu choose Brand Safety--> Domains---> Add Domain. add your MAIN domain and follow the instructions for claiming it and make business manager know that you own that domain.

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I think I figured it out everyone!!!

under the domains in Shopify, you have to change your primary domain to your old URL, so for me it's chez-fleur-ca.myshopify.com

This will allow you to tag from instagram but at the same time will post to your new domain as well, so weather people go to your website or go from instagram, they will find the products on both. Hope that makes sense to everyone. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks ChezFleur. How do you change the primary domain to your old URL? Thanks 

0 Likes