"This product does not use the domain you selected for Instagram Shopping"

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 14

Same here.  I purchased my own domain so I could have more control over my website and now like you, Instagram is saying my catalog doesn't match how I originally set up Instagram shopping. And I don't have the option of changing that domain anywhere.  All of my items are the same and everything and everything syncs perfectly on Facebook from my site. It is just my domain that changed.  I have contacted Instagram and Facebook support.  I'm waiting to hear back.  

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 16
So I wrote Instagram/Facebook business after dealing with this for a week and they said it’s a “bug” and that they’re looking into it. Whatever that means...
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 14

How did you get in contact with Facebook / Instagram "business", please?  I'll reach out to them too.  Thanks! 

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 16
via the facebook business help/support chat!
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 4

I’m having the same problem as you guys, been trying to fix it for 8+ hours, I just sent them an email to support@instagram.com but apparently it doesn’t work anymore, does anyone have the link to the Instagram assistance chat?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 16
yes here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help at the bottom click 'chat'
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 14

I don't have the chat option on that page.  I've just done two support emails.  One yesterday and today.  Still waiting to hear back.  If I get any information / instruction of value, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 3

I've had the exact same issue since I bought a new domain name! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 0 3

Exact same problem here. Tried Shopify support as well as Facebook/IG support, without any solutions. Shopify says its a Fb/IG issue, and Fb/IG says it's a Shopify issue. Great... Now what?

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 14

I think it has to be a FB / IG issue.  Because I'm using a Square site and am having this issue.  I'm getting no response from FB or IG regarding my two support requests.

It really feels like our Instagram accounts have been put in limbo / no mans land.  They aren't disconnected from FB and Instagram, but they aren't connected either.  Facebook shows in in my catalog manager / commerce manager that my IG account isn't connected to sell, but then when I go to add it, it shows connected and I'm unable to add it.  I've sent them screenshots of all my errors.  I'm hoping they help, but I'm not counting on it.