"This shop doesn't have a website yet. If you're the store owner, you can log in here"

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi, I am currently signed up for the Shopify Lite to use the Buy Button function on Squarespace.

This has integrated well on the website however whenever anyone pays the order confirmation page redirects to say this: "This shop doesn't have a website yet. If you're the store owner, you can log in here"

Anyone know of how to stop this?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
227 27 33

Can you post a screenshot or a link?

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I have the same situation - I am using the "Buy Button" version only on my blog page and when surf to the "mystore.shopify.com" link it shows too.

I guess I can change this "screen" in Checkout's design section, but I don't know where is the required part of html code. Possible, the  "screen" could be replaced with other image just by adding a path to other image.

I would be very appreciated for an advice where to find the required part of the html code?

home screen.jpg

@gseilei wrote:

Can you post a screenshot or a link?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Me as well. I've looked around everywhere and can't find any information how to either redirect this page to our homepage or disable it altogether. We don't require an online store on shopify (but will use the customer account and checkout pages) and there should be a way to prevent customers from seeing this page.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm also seeking a way to redirect it!

0 Likes