"This shop is unavailable" after adding some custom javascript on google analytics settings

larrylam
2 0 2

My shopify store is inacessible i get the following message

"Oops, something went wrong.

What happened?

This shop is unavailable"

I think might be related to the javascript code I added in the google analytics settings. Please we need assistance, this is an urgent case.

Is there any backup made from shopify that we can restore ? My support ticket number : 12033506

Thank you,

Larry Lam

Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, Larry Lam.

Bo here from Shopify Support.

Thank you so much for reaching out today. I was just taking a look at your ticket and it appears that the Online Store sales channel was removed. Not to worry, that has been added again! Let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

While you are getting set up I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here http://bit.ly/2SVZC6w if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance: http://bit.ly/2Qt6Ay6.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

larrylam
2 0 2

Hello Bo,

Thank you for your fast reply.

Unfortunately, we have tested and still can not access the website. Could you please check ?

Thank you,

Larry

mikeboo
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello,

We've got the same issue, we just started configuring our shopify shop today and it went down for some reason:

https://healthytechy.myshopify.com/

Please help!

Thanks,

0 Likes
mikeboo
Tourist
4 0 0

Please help me asap, I want to buy the theme and start!

Many thanks!

0 Likes
mikeboo
Tourist
4 0 0

please help larry and boo!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey there, @mikeboo and @larrylam

I took a look and can see that you have been in touch with one of my colleagues, Larry, and they are currently working on your case. 

Mike, could you e-mail me at support@shopify.com from the e-mail you use to log in and get back to me on this thread with the ticket number that is generated or the e-mail used so that I can authenticate you as the owner? I can then take a look at your account from our side.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
mikeboo
Tourist
4 0 0

hello, my ticket number is 12047751, thanks!!

0 Likes
Bo
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1680 175 489

Hey again, @mikeboo

Thank you for confirming this. I can see that a member of our Guru team has reached out to you via email regarding this.

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Bo

0 Likes