"Your cart is empty" Message when a customer adds to cart

Highlighted
2 0 1

Whenever you try to add any product to the cart it will always say "your cart is empty". 

Please help! Website: smartsurfnow.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
90 0 14

Hi, Jahangir!

Alicia here, from the Shopify Guru team! 

I'd be happy to help in any way that I can! Going to your website and adding a product to a cart, I was able to replicate the issue that you are mentioning. I too got an error that nothing was in my cart, despite having added a product there. In these situations, there's often an app that's causing the issue - or some coding. I'd like to help you with determining what could be causing this issue on your website - to do that I will be sending and email to the account that you have on file for your Forum Profile. This is becasue I will need to access your Shopify account, and the most secure way to do this is to authenticate you via email. Please keep an eye out for my email, I'll be in touch soon! 

All the best,

Alicia D. | Shopify Guru

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hello.
Did you figure out this? 
I am having the same issue right now and get my head around whats going on.. :( 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I am having same issue what was the problem how to fix this issue please help.

thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue right now. Please help 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

please i am having the same issue, can you please help me

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Alicia,
I have been experiencing the same problem, when someone add a product to cart, shopify redirects him directly to a page saying empty cart.
Please could you help me for that. Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I facing the same issue in my new Shopify store. When I add a product by add to the cart button, the product added on the cart. But If I check the cart it's showing empty. When refreshing the website then I open the cart and see the product on there. I want to display it without refresh the page. Because can't do it (first add product, then refresh the page and see the product is available on his cart list). Please, check the image step by step.Step 4Step 4Step 1Step 1Step 2Step 2Step 3Step 3

This is my website link... https://flyingsheep.myshopify.com/

Can you help me to solve the issue, please?

Or you can share the process of how to do it. I'm a developer. I can do it myself if I have the instruction.

0 Likes