"Your shopping cart is empty" despite adding to cart.

Highlighted
4 0 0

in Mobile:  If an item is added to the cart from the product page the shopping cart always stays empty. 

If an item is added from the featured products it works fine.  It just doesn't work from the product page.

Shopify support says its a theme problem so they can't help me.  I've contacted the theme's customer service but they aren't responding to my request. Please help. What do I do?  My store is losing money because no-one can buy anything.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 841

Share a link to your shop?

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thanks for taking the time to try and help

The theme author finally responded and pointed out the issue.  Apparently I had opted for both Shopify payments and multiple currencies and this created the issue.  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2684 67 841

Cool!

See it working already.

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
I am away till Feb-15.
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Solved.

]The theme author responded to my bad review within minutes. I don't like doing that but it was the only way I got any response.  

Anyway he solved my problem.  Saying it was all my fault lol. Apparently I can only choose one option and not two between "Accept Shopify payments" or "multiple currencies".   I opted for Shopify payments alone and voila, shopping cart working as it should.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How did you take off the currencies because I removed from settings but I can still see it in my theme in the menu bar.

0 Likes