AVMLIFESTYLE
1 0 0

https://daikincart.myshopify.com/collections/al

Is this vendor genuine ??

Can I make payment for buying bicycle, pls confirm

0 Likes
RajeshR
1 0 1

I have also pay the amount of Rs. 2799/- thru UPI Payment on dated 21.02.2021 and Get a Order No. Order #1242, now I want to know the status of my order but unable to find any contact details, please let me know the contact number

Vishal1412
1 0 0

Hello..don't send ne single rupee to them....I pay 2700 before 3 days still I did not get ne conformation from them...and plz give me a favour if you get ne kind of contact number of them plz share to me...thank you

My contact number 9949771412

0 Likes
Yankeekiks
1 0 0

This is fake.... Its a scam for sure I lost money too..... It is sad that this illegal things r going on rampant...... Shopify. Com is compromised...... God will judge the Scammers.. 

0 Likes
shopking
2 0 0

I paid 2700 for a bike two days ago and trying to connect them through email and no reply yet..... Don't pay to them.  Looks like a scam. 

0 Likes
Sriharsha
1 0 1

Even myself too paid. Dropped mail couple of times though haven't heard. If I don't receive, will lodge complaint against them

shopking
2 0 0

They are fake and it is a scam. DO not pay.

0 Likes
torch35
3 0 0

I am also looking for this solution for my new website here please guide if you know about it I need to add this in my payment tools if its a possible choice. i know there are so many other platforms are available but just wanna conform it.

0 Likes
Bijudamodaran
1 0 0

I have also paid an amount of 2799 for a cycle with an order number dated 18th feb . Till now we haven't recieved any further information nor the product has been delivered yet. This is fake. Even email Id given ( daikincart.myshopify.com ) isn't replying yet.

0 Likes