routing number

Highlighted
2 0 0

so i am having trouble with my routing number whenever i put in my routing number it says its invalid, i am located in canada though so maybe its different because i contacted my bank and they are providing my routing number but its still saying invalid

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi @andrewagiuss04,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us! 

Just to double-check, by any chance could you have entered a different routing number into the admin? For example, have you two bank accounts? I've listed a few areas you might be able to locate this information below: 

• Void Cheque: A blank cheque issued from your bank which shows the banking details of the account in question.
  • Online Banking: If you log into your online banking account, you should be able to locate the banking details there.
  • Contacting your bank: Your bank's customer support will be able to locate these details. 
  • Paper statement: An old bank statement should have these details listed or you could request a copy of a previous statement with your bank's customer support. 

If not, I'm happy to take a closer look into this with you. Have you an open ticket with our support team at the moment? If so, could you share the support ticket number with me? If not, I can send you an email to help authenticate the account as I'd likely need to loop in our Shopify Payments team to help edit this info. 

Many thanks,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes