salama1001.myshopify.com is currently unavailable.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

بدون عنوان.png

2 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
35 2 50

Same with me. Probably flagged for price gauging and selling items related to COVID-19. Check you email for temporary account suspension notice.

@Abuyazan wrote:

بدون عنوان.png

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

Is it temporary or permanent?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
184 26 30

Hi, @Abuyazan,

Hank here from Shopify.

When did you first notice this, or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you.

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 4

I have received an email. Temporarily disable

1 Like
Highlighted
Explorer
35 2 50

Today morning an email from shopify saying that the account is temporarily suspended due to selling of item related to COVID-19 with price gauging. I am sending free masks along with my products to help the situation and this is how Shopify rewards me without even giving a notice so that atleast we could turn off the Facebook Ads for other products we are selling. Now I have to wait for the review which is going to take forever plus I already paid for this month's subscription which includes the days the store will be non-functional.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 18

Hi

I sold masks amongst a huge number of totally normal other things!!! And NOT for crazy prices either. I did not know we were not allowed to sell masks? If people want and need them how are they supposed to buy them then?? This is crazy!

When can I have my shop back, how long is this account suspension going to last??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
35 2 50

Exactly my point Atleast they should had given some warning before directly shutting the store down. This is so unethical.

They could had taken care of this situation by this way,
1) Send warning to unpublish these items withing 48 - 72 hours.
2) Then if any store wants to sell masks and other products they should provide some kind of application to list these items to sell on store with their recommended price.

This move by Shopify was so bad.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 18

I could absolutely not agree with you more!!! They are hijacking our livelihoods!!! I have so many outstanding orders to ship of products COMPLETELY unrelated to COVID like beauty products and clothes for goodness sake!!! No warning WHATSOEVER!!!  

I COULD NOT HAVE PUT THIS BETTER MYSELF:

They could had taken care of this situation by this way,
1) Send warning to unpublish these items within 48 - 72 hours.
2) Then if any store wants to sell masks and other products they should provide some kind of application to list these items to sell on store with their recommended price.

My store is my only income!! I have a large number of customers waiting for orders for other things! This is completely unethical!! I would have happily abided by a RRP or taken down the masks altogether! I cannot believe that this is happening!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 9

Yes it happened to me too this morning, that's crazy, I didn't get any warning beforehand!

You pay for the subscription and they just shut you down without prior notice. I think they activated an automated process for that.

They didn't even told us before we can't sell masks or their recommended prices to avoid price gouging.

Very wrong process  indeed.  I can't fulfill orders for customers related to completely different products.

I didn't sell any mask, all my other products are completely unrelated and my store is very clean.

Can you ask customer support to deal with this issue in priority?

I replied to the email I got.

Regards 

0 Likes