sales by country report

Simon_Westwood
Excursionist
34 1 3

Hi,

Thank you for to those who voted to leave the EU!!!!!!  Its created loads more work for me and now the latest new thing my accountant wants is sales by country report.

Is it possible to get a sales by country report?

Thank you to anyone who has a solution.

0 Likes

Hi @Simon_Westwood 
You can use ReportsZilla App it help building custom reports exactly what you need.

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
0 Likes
Simon_Westwood
Excursionist
34 1 3

Thank you.  Installed but not working at all  

0 Likes
Anto_S
Excursionist
25 0 4

Hi Simon,

We have a solution in mind, would be happy to help set this up. Please drop me an email at anto@opstack.co

thanks

Anto

0 Likes
KBetterReports
Shopify Partner
66 0 12

Hi @Simon_Westwood  ,

Kritesh here from Better Reports support team.

I believe our app Better Reports may be able to help. We can track the number of orders and sales metrics by each country for any time period by day/week/month. We can also create a schedule this report to run at a regular cadence so that your monthly accounting needs can be automated.

If you need, we also have a "Is EU?" field that can segregate all sales metrics (gross, discounts, taxes, total sales, etc.) based on whether the Shipping or Billing country is part of EU. 

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial, and I'll be happy to set this up for you. 

Let me know how you go and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

0 Likes